Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-04-2008, 08:58 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Rep Power
How to make popups like in eclipse
In my program some of the tooltips have a long text which make them cover the entire screen. I would like to limit them in some way, but without cutting out some of the text.
I thought to do it just like the popups in eclipse (with the F2 for focus). I found out it was implemented with the class PopupDialog or some other derived class, but I couldn't implement it myself.
Does anyone know how to do it?
Is there another idea how to make the tooltip catch only some of the screen?
- By surot in forum New To JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 06-11-2011, 11:31 PM
- By masaka in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2008, 02:26 PM
- By cagalli83 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2008, 10:31 AM
- By mitsakos in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2007, 11:14 PM
- By Felissa in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 07:07 PM