Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SWT_AWT Bridge
- 03-23-2012, 06:29 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Now I'm working on a project at work that has a GUI which I've built using AWT components, problem is that the project plugs into an SWT-based application, (that's the jist I'm getting from my supervisor anyway, I'm a beginner when it comes to GUI programming). My supervisor has said to use the SWT_AWT bridge to get the two to play nice... I've tried looking on the net and I can't seem to find a tutorial that's in simple terms...
So say I've got all my AWT components in a frame, which is referenced by the variable 'view'. How can I build this SWT_AWT bridge?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
- By cucucur in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2011, 03:43 PM
- By Sureshgurram in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2008, 01:40 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2008, 06:19 PM
- By roshithmca in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2008, 02:23 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2008, 10:21 AM