Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Combo with arbitrary content
- 03-08-2012, 04:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
Combo with arbitrary content
currently i'm having a problem while creating a combo(box) with content.
for example i want to add images or even canvas elements (on each canvas i want to draw
arbitrary stuff), so if you open the combobox every entry gets rendered, so there is one
canvas for each element in the combo or list.
first approach was trying to extend own composite, but find it hard to actually implement it.
second approach was trying jface comboviewer, but although the doc says i can put _everything_
as entrycontent, i can't. probably i'm doing it wrong ;)
approaches are completely senseless? suggest something ;)
otherwise explain some other solution :)
- By providence in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2011, 01:12 AM
- By falkon114 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2011, 05:08 PM
- By sandy1000 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2010, 10:00 AM
- By theodorekon in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2010, 06:10 PM
- By er.tyagigaurav in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2008, 03:14 PM