Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-21-2008, 02:29 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
How to prevent keyboard shortcuts when a dialog is open?
I am working on a rich client application developed using SWT.
Normally when i press a keyboard shortcut ctrl+E, some action is performed,
but i want to prevent this action to occur when a dialog box(SWT Modal) is displayed by the application. Though , the dialogue do not allow me to perform any action using mouse but i am not able to stop actions using keyboard shortcuts. Can anyone please help me regarding this?
- By ajoshi in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2008, 11:14 AM
- By anki1234 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2008, 09:02 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:24 AM
- By Anubha in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2007, 10:27 PM
- By Marcus in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2007, 06:15 AM