Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-17-2011, 08:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
error importing " import org.eclipse.wb.swt.SWTResourceManager;"
I am trying to import a project I made on another computer using windowbuilder.
Now it's giving me an error on "import org.eclipse.wb.swt.SWTResourceManager;" that it cannot be resolved
Can someone help me?
btw I'm using eclipse and all windowbuilder plugins are also installed on this computer
- 12-25-2011, 12:16 PM #2
Re: error importing " import org.eclipse.wb.swt.SWTResourceManager;"
add the jar containing the SWTResourceManager to your classpath.
- By cjfshaw in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2011, 05:10 AM
- By sarang1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2011, 10:55 AM
- By gunwantw in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2010, 09:21 AM
- By Jessaurum in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 11-03-2009, 04:20 AM
- By spamsickle in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2009, 11:44 AM