Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Shell with scroll bars
- 10-27-2011, 11:17 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Shell with scroll bars
I'm trying to create a shell with vertical and horizontal scroll bars. The code to create the scroll bars is:
Display display = new Display();
Shell shell = new Shell(display, SWT.SHELL_TRIM | SWT.V_SCROLL | SWT.H_SCROLL);
The problem is that when the shell is filled with widgets the scroll bars won't work properly. They can be rolled, but the shell doesn't respond and i can't see the widgets at the bottom.
I have tried everything I could think of, including using a scrolledComposite object, but to no avail. I don't believe that something so simple requires a lot of coding. Can anyone please help me? Perhaps you can demonstrate on a simple program, say a shell filled with buttons using a loop.
Thanks to anyone who helps.
- By anouri in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2011, 04:51 PM
- By Abion47 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2011, 05:44 AM
- By xstrandedx7688 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2010, 04:52 AM
- By Unsub in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2010, 07:56 AM
- By designer in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2009, 07:10 PM