Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Tab action on JTable in SWT
- 08-02-2011, 12:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Tab action on JTable in SWT
I am embedding a swing JTable in SWT. Since the Jtable is not a SWT Control object, I am not able to add the JTable to the tablist for tab action.
When I press the tab button , I want the Jtable to gain the focus and if I press tab again, the focus should move to the next component . Currently the focus stays inside the table and does not move out.
How do I achieve this ?
- By giskard in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2011, 09:07 PM
- By kurakukiran in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2011, 10:49 AM
- By vaibhavspawar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2010, 09:27 AM
- By greatmajestics in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 03-25-2010, 06:39 PM
- By salmanpirzada1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2008, 11:15 AM