Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-05-2011, 09:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
how to hide progress bar and title area in SWT wizard
I have a wizard having 3 pages.
When I create the wizard by default title area and progress bar area has occupied.
I really don't want this occupied title and progress bar area.
I want to hide this area from the wizard.
Could you plz let me know fix code to achieve the same
I appreciate ur help.
- By himanshi25 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2010, 02:08 PM
- By Pablo3728 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2010, 07:04 PM
- By SwinGirl in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2007, 05:34 PM
- By marcelman in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2007, 03:46 AM