Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: [SWT] Toolbar/Menu bar
- 06-10-2011, 03:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
[SWT] Toolbar/Menu bar
I'm here today because I need some help to implement interfaces from models created with Powerpoint 2007.
I'd like first to create a toolbar or menu bar like this :
I tried to create a menu bar but with it the insertion of pictures instead of labels in the buttons is really ugly. Furthermore I can't have on the left the title of the application (so not a button). Finally I can't separate the buttons like I want.
So I tried with a toolbar, but I had this time a problem with the size of the toolbar. When I resize the shell, it becomes very small despite the utilisation of layouts...
Do you have any idea to obtain a "menu bar" which looks like my model ?
Thanks, and I'm french so I'm sorry for the quality of my text :D
- By mavaforumsm in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2010, 09:57 PM
- By archie in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2008, 10:28 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2008, 05:47 PM
- By Java Tip in forum javax.swingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2008, 08:50 PM
- By Kabiraa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 05-09-2008, 08:54 AM