Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-10-2011, 01:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Having Flash SWF as part of SWT GUI?
Is it possible to have Flash SWF running as part of an SWT interface and then control the elements in the SWF on the SWT interface in my main Java app?
I am thinking of make a Java desktop application more interactive like those Adobe AIR and WPF apps. I thought Flash is a good option it can be used to create interactive widgets quite quickly rather than coding everything out in Java and wonder if I could combine both Java and Flash. But I've never tried this before and not sure if Java could even communicate to the SWF interface this way.
- By danmc977 in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 8Last Post: 04-27-2011, 01:24 PM
- By Blackberrylerner in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2010, 01:58 PM
- By kabinet in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2009, 08:38 AM
- By software_dude_2009 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2009, 10:02 PM
- By gleb in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2008, 07:53 PM