Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-28-2011, 06:37 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
How to use a relative path for a file?
Im a beginner of SWT, Java also.
Now, i want to create a image from a file like: new Image(display,imageFilePath).
Here, I don't know how to use the second parameter, imageFilePath. Of course I do know how to use a absolute file path of the image, however, how about a relative path like 'images/file.ico'?
- By javastuden in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2010, 05:59 AM
- By ras_pari in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2009, 11:25 AM
- By makpandian in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2009, 08:20 AM
- By tjsaker in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2008, 06:48 AM
- By Arsench in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 10-30-2008, 05:39 AM