Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-20-2011, 10:35 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Getting SWT app to work on a different OS
So I created a nice little app that uses swt using Eclipse in a Windows 7 environment. I created an executable jar file using fat-jar and it runs fine anywhere on this machine (I have not tested on other Windows 7 machines since I only have one).
Now I want to make this thing work on a Mac OSX machine that only has the JRE installed. I have, however, not been able to do this. Clearly the executable jar that I created for Windows 7 would not work on the Mac OSX, but I am not sure what I need to actually do to make the same code work on the Mac. That is, by running the jar directly.
Any help would be greatly appreciated =). If needed I can elaborate a bit on the details.
- By fatalen in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2011, 11:26 PM
- By nivekeleets in forum Java 2DReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2010, 08:09 PM
- By hitesh_public in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-09-2010, 09:07 AM
- By Corder10 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2009, 11:33 PM
- By deeadeed in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2007, 03:58 AM