Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-17-2011, 01:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
How to add selection listener to TreeViewerColumn?
I have a tree table consisting of multiple columns (TreeViewerColumn).
I have set one column to be editable using setEditSupport. Right click on an item in that column produces the standard Cut, Copy, Paste etc. pop-up.
I want to replace that pop-up with my own but have not found how to do it.
Any input is appreciated.
- By leda in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2011, 10:35 AM
- By teckno101 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2009, 10:40 PM
- By OrangeDog in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2009, 11:38 PM
- By adeeb in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2008, 12:07 AM
- By adeeb in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2008, 03:00 AM