Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Google Earth or Maps in GUI
- 02-12-2011, 06:35 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Google Earth or Maps in GUI
I was wondering if there is a way for me to have a window within my GUI that would display Google Maps or something similar, with my current location displayed. Maybe even plotting lines on some sort of Map.
The problem I am trying to solve is that I have a text file with a bunch of GPS coordinates and I want to plot a line or at least have the map centered at the "current" location.
Any help in pointing me towards and APIs and some tutorials to learn would be greatly appriciated.
Thank you in advance :)
Thread locked as it is a duplicate of a previous post by the original poster. To the original poster, one thread on this is enough.
- By spyroth in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2011, 03:56 AM
- By snripa in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2010, 10:27 AM
- By shubham.velocity in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2010, 11:09 PM
- By pradeepprathyu in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2008, 06:10 AM
- By mew in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 11:28 AM