Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Creating a Drag and Drop
- 01-12-2011, 04:44 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
Creating a Drag and Drop
I am currently working on a project and is new here.
Any advice where i could start working on a sample below with visual editor?
derivative underlying Futures options single-stock futures stock index long short Stock index futures
A stock _________ is any financial instrument which has a value that is dependent on the price of the _________ stock. ________ and _________ are the main types of derivatives on stocks. The underlying security may be a ___________ or an individual firm's stock, e.g. ______________.
Stock futures are contracts where the buyer is ______, i.e., takes on the obligation to buy on the contract maturity date, and the seller is _______, i.e., takes on the obligation to sell. ____________ are generally not delivered in the usual manner, but by cash settlement.
Users are then to drag and drop the correct choices into the blanks provided.
How should i go about doing it?
- By tomba in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2009, 02:01 PM
- By carderne in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2009, 09:18 AM
- By thayalan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2009, 04:04 PM
- By abhivenugopal in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2008, 03:10 PM
- By RO86 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2007, 01:22 PM