Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Slow down drag senstivity
- 12-29-2010, 11:28 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Slow down drag senstivity
In my SWT application, I am working over to slow down the senstivity of the Drag in my application. It so happens that user selects an object and his hands accidently moves to the slightest distance, system recognizes this gesture as a drag and when when user release the mouse, as he does not wants DND to happen, system recognises this as a DROP and performs.
I am working over to put some condition so that the drag event does not start till user has dragged to some bechmark position. I seek help to write the snippet for the same. I have a DragSourceEvent currenlty and trying to build up my logic within DragStart(). Please help to proceed.
- By skarosg3 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 10-08-2010, 09:54 AM
- By aRTx in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2009, 11:19 AM
- By rakesh_n_mehta in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2008, 06:07 PM
- By Josh @ Dreamland in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2008, 07:02 AM
- By sandeeprao.techno in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2008, 07:24 AM