Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-02-2010, 11:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
TextStore changing in multiple places
I have a working ITextStore implementation that changes in multiple places when the user changes one place (think: Java-Editor refactor->rename mode).
I am using a subclass of the the standard AbstractDocument implementation with a DefaultLineTracker. I override isLineInformationRepairNeeded to always return true. Even now, the resulting editor doesn't update everywhere.
Is there a simple trick how I can instruct the editor to always update the whole editor contents to reflect the changes in the TextStore?
Thanks in advance
- By javaMike in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2011, 03:01 AM
- By ChrisNY in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2010, 11:09 AM
- By dbashby in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2009, 08:49 PM
- By little_polarbear in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 08-28-2008, 12:04 AM
- By Rageagainst20 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:28 PM