Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-21-2010, 12:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
JFace/SWT Set default Action in Dialog
I have to program some Dialogs in Jface with two mein functionalities.
- Select an Item
Hence it would be nice if the default Button/Action would be the SearchAction. After pressing the Search Button the new default Button shoud be "OK" of the Dialog.
Up to now I only found to set the default Button during creation of the Dialog Buttons and the shell.setDefaultButton(Button ..).
But this does not allow me to set an Action/ActionContributionItem to be the default Button.
Is there a way to achieve this?
Thanks in advance and greets,
- By Gajesh Tripathi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2009, 02:59 PM
- By Gajesh Tripathi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2009, 12:15 PM
- By crni.adjah in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2009, 04:38 AM
- By glmarsh in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2009, 12:12 PM
- By lenar in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 12:15 AM