Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Problem with button.setEnabled
- 07-19-2010, 01:49 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
Problem with button.setEnabled
Hello, hope you'll help me.
I want to create fields to optionally set date. So i've got a checkbox (Button(SWT.CHECK)) and two DateText fields. At the beginning i set setEnabled(false) on the DateText's fields and when user check checkbox field then i change setEnabled on DateText's.
Problem occurs when user checks checkbox and wants to change date. It looks like the mouse button would be constantly clicked. It doesn't happen when i'm not using setEnabled.
- By jperson in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2010, 07:02 PM
- By qwertyuiop23 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2009, 07:25 AM
- By JFReturns in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-27-2009, 12:46 AM
- By udayforu_1986 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2008, 02:57 PM