Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-24-2010, 11:51 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
How to clear Rectangle drawn using GC
I am drawing a rectangle in a active shell of eclipse with white color;
and after some event(Keyboard or mouse) I want to remove that rectangle but I am unable to do so .
I am disposing GC , however it shows that rectangle but When I minimize eclipse shell(In which rectangle is drawn) and maximize after that . It doesnt show while area as I wanted. But I want it immediate after event not after minimizing and then maximizing window.
Thanks in advance...
- By dataprofiling in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2010, 12:33 PM
- By ntagrafix in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2009, 06:06 AM
- By jon80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 06-06-2009, 10:43 PM
- By tacosc in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:11 AM
- By fernando in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 06:26 AM