Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-17-2010, 08:31 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
Using EditingSupport class with TableViewer
I have a class that has extended EditingSupport class in order to provide row-wise combo boxes. However the problem is the combo box is only displayed when I click on the field.
An example would be
Eclipse JFace TableViewer - Tutorial
If you scroll down to the next figure, you will see a gender combo only when the user clicks on the specified cell and not by default.
I want the combo to stay there always. Is it possible
- By mrshawnwu in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2010, 06:37 PM
- By eddie-w in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-14-2010, 05:49 AM
- By pellebye in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-06-2009, 12:42 PM
- By cenafu in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 03-21-2009, 09:34 AM
- By BogdanNb in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2008, 12:54 PM