Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SWT - X Button
- 06-16-2010, 05:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
SWT - X Button
I wrote the code such that pressing the X button on the upper right corner will pop up a message that allows you to cancel exiting the window(using DisposeListener). the problem is that the X button automatically (so i believe) performs shell.dispose() and pressing "Cancel" closes the window anyways, even though the code does not say dispose() upon cancelling.
How do I prevent the X button from disposing of my window when "Cancel" is pressed?
- By timkd127 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2010, 05:41 AM
- By Tb0h in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2009, 02:28 AM
- By yahyaaa in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2008, 11:53 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2008, 10:05 AM