Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-15-2010, 07:41 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
SWT Composite repaint possible or not
I am in fix..I am not able to get my composite repaint itself with increased heighthint of its GridData on a specific condition.
Actually while create the View , the composite is created by setting
Composite lComposite = new Composite(parent,SWT.NONE);
Now on some specific condition i want the height of the composite to increase from existing 50 to 100 so i am doing
GridData lGridData = (GridData)lComposite.getLayoutData();
// height is increased here...
lGridData.heighthint = 100;
//also tried to repaint the shell..
Pls. suggest if anybody have some solution..
- By The_S in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2009, 06:30 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2008, 08:47 PM
- By Problem in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2007, 11:13 AM
- By Marty in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2007, 04:34 AM