Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-10-2010, 03:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
How to trap java process termination events?
I have a SWT desktop application, which will communicates with different web services.
Now we are trying to apply exception handling.
Requirement: If application terminate unexpectedly due to various reasons, before dies looking to write some log messages.
Question: How can i handle java process termination events for my application to do some logging before it dies unexpectedly?
Thanks in advance.
- By tsbarath in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 05-06-2011, 07:34 PM
- By taiger786 in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2010, 09:00 AM
- By Drun in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2009, 12:22 PM
- By KingOfLions in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2009, 05:11 PM
- By Ed in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 05:03 AM