Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Forms in MultiPageEditorPart
- 02-01-2010, 01:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Forms in MultiPageEditorPart
here's what I'm trying to do: I have a MultiPageEditorPart and want to create some pages (tabs). This works fine, I have my 2 pages. In the second page, I'm trying to add the following content: two sashforms, the left one should contain a tree, the right one some input fields (something like a form with some buttons, labels etc.)
Well, I simply do not understand how to do this in JFace/SWT. I tried reading several examples, but didn't manage to create my content as I want. I only need some hint, for eg. "you need to add to the multipageeditorpart x and call y, create a class that extends z ..."
Any help is appreciated.
ps: jface is very frustrating for java se developers.
- By coco in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2010, 05:14 AM
- By keerthi_y19 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:30 PM
- By bradk8605 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2008, 08:59 AM
- By jiten.mistry in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2008, 10:56 AM
- By bbq in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 04:28 AM