Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-09-2009, 04:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
Need help on Multiple Column Tree - SWT
I'm very new in SWT development. Recently I am engaged with some eclipse plugin development assignment where I have to build some table with two columns, where both of the columns will contain local directory heirerchy.
Let me to explain the problem , the tree will contain two TreeColumns, and both of them should display the local file directory structure. So that if the user will expand the directory tree in the first TreeColumn, the directory tree in the second TreeColumn will be expanded automatically.I got so many online example for the multi column tree with the first column containing such folder/directory heirerchy but the next TreeColumn contains only text.
Can anyone help me out with some link or proper example?
- By daredavil82 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 09-22-2011, 07:10 PM
- By jackmatt2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2009, 01:51 PM
- By Avdhut in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2008, 10:07 PM
- By Alan in forum JCreatorReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2007, 05:51 AM