Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Visual Editor MenuBar problems
- 09-01-2009, 02:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
Visual Editor MenuBar problems
I'm a SWT noob, so brace yourselves...
I'm having a problem with the MenuBar control. I can drag one onto a form, but it doesn't visually appear (although it does show up in the package explorer). Nor can I drag any menuItem controls onto it (I just get a big NO icon).
If I manually go into the code and create a menuItem, it appears on the form just fine, but I still can't add anything to the menuBar with the visual editor.
Other controls like buttons go on just fine.
- By karim in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2009, 01:00 PM
- By leitbug06 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2009, 11:46 PM
- By demoZors in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 10:12 PM
- By jewelthief in forum EclipseReplies: 13Last Post: 10-23-2008, 11:33 AM
- By Scar€crow in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2008, 11:06 PM