Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-16-2009, 12:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
SWT analog of Swing FocusEvent.getOppositeComponent?
When Swing component lose focus there is way to get "opposite" component which will gain focus (using getOppositeComponent() of FocusEvent).
I could not find similar functionality in SWT. Is there any way to get this?
PS I want to use this in validation of text field with date (focus is locked in text field until correct date is entered). For single text field validation can be implemented in SWT easily, but there is some buttons associated with text field (clear field, open calendar, and etc). It will be very useful to allow press (release focus from text field) this buttons even if current text field contains wrong string
- By mprentice84 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 06-02-2010, 05:29 PM
- By makpandian in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2008, 06:07 PM
- By mnatalka in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-03-2008, 08:26 AM
- By jurka in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2008, 01:32 PM
- By elizabeth in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2007, 07:02 PM