Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SWT tabs with Draw2d
- 07-07-2009, 03:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
SWT tabs with Draw2d
I'm currently working on project that requires me to produce a flowchart to which i used a open source flowchart class found on the web.
This class creates an IFigure object which is used to set the contents of a LightweightSystem object:
Shell shell = new Shell();
LightweightSystem lws = new LightweightSystem(shell);
ChartFigure flowchart = new ChartFigure();
I now want to put the flowchart i have created inside a tab rather than a single shell window, i used the follwing code to create a tabfolder:
TabFolder tabFolder = new TabFolder(shell, SWT.BORDER);
TabItem tabItem = new TabItem(tabFolder, SWT.NULL);
and the following to set the contents of the tab:
The problem i am having is connecting the tab with the flowchart created in the original code, as the above line of code will not accept any draw2d types as a parameter.
I wondered if there was a different way of doing this that would allow me to produce a tab with my flowchart in?
I hope this is enough detail, if not please let me know
- By bubbless in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 13Last Post: 03-08-2009, 12:52 AM
- By Billy777 in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2008, 06:09 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2008, 09:22 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2008, 09:20 PM
- By osval in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2007, 03:02 AM