Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-05-2009, 12:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
SWT Canvas drawing realtive to image space not canvas space.
I have a problem when drawing shapes to a canvas with an image on it in SWT. The scrollbars I have added draw the drawn shapes relative to the currently viewed area and NOT the image space. So if i move the scroll bar (0, 0) becomes somewhere completely different and the shapes that get drawn on the image are in the wrong place. How can I draw relative to the image and its size?
- By SpaceY in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2008, 02:25 PM
- By tankhardrive in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 10-29-2008, 09:08 PM
- By a_klasanov in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2008, 10:25 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2008, 10:06 AM