Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Images problem in treeviewer
- 04-03-2009, 03:18 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
Images problem in treeviewer
I am using a tree viewer control to display images, and it appears to be running into a memory problem, depending on image size it eventually fails to show images, sometimes failing with a bad parameter error in the GC:Drawimage. When this fails the image has 0 width and height. Sometimes a blank image is drawn.
Note, traceing the image provider show only valid size images being obtained. The problem appears to be related to the total memory used for images displays in the control, it occurs sooner with larger images. The problem can be created by switching repeatedly between image sets.
Are there any known memory issues related to use of images in the treeviewer?
Any other suggestions as to the cause of these problems.
Thanks in advance
- By vibhor in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2009, 06:39 AM
- By sushistix in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2008, 10:25 PM
- By xcallmejudasx in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:51 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2008, 05:54 PM
- By Cymro in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2008, 07:22 PM