Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-20-2009, 10:57 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Add filter like MSExcel to SWT table object.
I have a SWT table with column name like Part No, Manufacturing date, Installation date and etc. And i have to attach filter to my table column to filter the data. Filter should work like as MSExcel filter after selection colun headaer one pop up will be shown with all common data and by selection one value from common data and click OK then the data in table will be changed.
Could any oen please guide me ?
Thanks in advance.
- By bridge8104 in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2008, 09:46 PM
- By sundarjothi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2008, 12:36 PM
- By rameshraj in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2008, 02:36 AM
- By revathi17 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:40 PM
- By revathi17 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:37 PM