Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Focus control in SWT
- 01-28-2009, 03:17 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
Focus control in SWT
I have a composite, which itself can hae multilpe compiosites and control.
When I keep on pressing TAB, the focus would traverse through all the components and finally wrap to the first component.
Now I want to know, given a composite, the first and the last component in the focus cycle.
Its easy to do in Swing, but I am not sure how to do it in SWT.
What i basically want is to write some custom code when the user tabs out of the last control or shift-tabs outo f the first control in the focus cycle.
I had posted this in javaranch but couldn't get an answer. I can't put that link here as my "posts are not greater than 20"
Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
- By paty in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2010, 09:28 AM
- By dragonwitch in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 6Last Post: 09-17-2008, 01:26 AM
- By thebillybobjr in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2008, 05:52 PM
- By birdofprey in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2008, 02:08 PM
- By Marty in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2007, 03:16 AM