Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-20-2009, 03:28 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
How to bind a tree with checkboxes to a database table
hi there is a sample :
/java2s.com/Code/Java/Swing-JFC/CheckBoxNodeTreeSample.htm CheckBox Node Tree Sample : Tree*«*Swing JFC*«*Java just to put the http and the www since i cant post links.
wich is a jtree with checkboxes, but the nodes are statics. Is there any sample on how i can bind the nodes to a table in database and this tree will be manipulateted with value from this table?
I hope i was clear enaught.
Does anyone have any suggestion?
Thanks in advance
Last edited by happyday; 01-20-2009 at 03:32 PM.
- By Karanam in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 12:58 PM
- By wickedrahul9 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2008, 12:14 PM
- By yesjava in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2008, 10:16 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2008, 08:31 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2008, 08:22 PM