Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-17-2008, 09:28 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Recovering data from Excel spreadsheet
I'm using SWT OLE Classes to integrate Excel in my App.
I have a workbook with a set of macros which proccess some data and then produces a set of results in one of the workbook's sheets. I have the workbook intagrated in a SWT GUI, using an OLE Frame.
Here's the problem. I don't know how to recover data from any of the sheets of the workbook :(
Is there a way to recover the data in the result sheet of the integrated workbook using the SWL OLE Classes? I need to extract the data in the sheet so i can then insert it in a SWT table or another GUI Element.
Can I get it directly from the OLE Document? Or would I have to read the data directly from the file? (was hoping to avoid this, because that would require to save the file with the data I need)
Do you know how could I accomplish that?
Thanks in advance.
- By ravikumar.achi in forum New To JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 01-19-2012, 12:30 PM
- By abhishek.jain in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2009, 09:12 AM
- By saran123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2008, 11:19 AM
- By chandu.v in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2008, 02:51 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2008, 12:23 PM