Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-15-2008, 07:17 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
IObservableValue issue with data displayed in row(s)
I have an IObservableValue inside a DataBindingContext that observes a double data type. When displaying the double value in swt Text object, the actual double value is rounded to three decimals.
Has anyone run into this? How do you go around this issue?
double myValue = 0.0006127 is displayed as 0.007. I need the exact double value to be displayed.
I tried to use a DecimalFormat and then convert it to String to display in Text object but the databinding context needs a IObservableValue.
- 09-15-2008, 09:21 PM #2
Possibly write your own subclass ofJava Code:
org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.value.AbstractObservableValueIntroduction to Programming Using Java.
Cybercartography: A new theoretical construct proposed by D.R. Fraser Taylor
- By Orange in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2008, 06:07 AM
- By Preethi in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2008, 11:00 AM
- By Kalpana.k in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2008, 04:19 PM
- By geeta_ravikanti in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2008, 03:30 AM
- By archanajathan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2007, 09:34 AM