Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-28-2008, 02:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
Need help urgent! Is this possible ?
I want to ask are these things possible (I use J2ME)
1) Normally, when you make a call, you input a phone number and that phone number appear from right to left. Can I code that the phone number appear from left to right ?
2) For example, when I type a first number, the phone with auto-search in my contacts and auto-fill the predictive phone number priority from 1 to 9. If I see that auto-filled phone number is wrong I press "navigation" button to next phone number (or type the next number and it repeat auto-searching again ...)
3) When I enter call button, it will make a call
I use Nokia 6070
Thank you very much!
- 09-28-2008, 09:05 PM #2
- By shru07 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:50 PM
- By jdark in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2008, 06:50 AM
- By googgoo in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 04-05-2008, 08:46 AM
- By ananas7777 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2007, 08:30 AM
- By SCS17 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2007, 07:52 AM