Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-30-2012, 10:20 PM #1Student
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- United States
- Rep Power
Specifying Quoted Text by Highlighting
I'm not sure how realistic this is, but it would be awesome if you could highlight exactly what text you want to quote on someone's post. Then when you press the "Reply With Quote" button, only the text that you highlighted appears in the quote.
This would be especially useful when someone posts a paragraph of explanation as well as a wealth of code, but you only want to comment on a piece of his or her code.
I realize that you can delete whatever you don't want to include in the quote (and add things as well ), so this is just a convenience issue."Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
- By Cortezz15 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2012, 07:31 PM
- By onions in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2012, 05:04 PM
- By cjmartin in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2010, 06:21 PM
- By java_user in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2010, 06:12 PM
- By simmi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2009, 03:50 PM