Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: New sub forum
- 02-02-2008, 10:12 AM #1
New sub forum
I thought that it would be good to have a Java3D sub forum to match the Java2D sub forum. I've downloaded the Java3D API and documentation and it's monstrously complicated. :eek: I would like to create threads about Java3D, but I don't want to put it in the Java2D sub forum.
Thank you. :DEyes dwelling into the past are blind to what lies in the future. Step carefully.
- 02-02-2008, 07:33 PM #2
Here is my ++dont worry newbie, we got you covered.
- 02-02-2008, 10:21 PM #3
I really don't see why not, unless the owner intended for 3D to be included in another sub-forum such as AWT/Swing... but I agree that it has its own degree of complexity and should be treated as such. ;)
- 03-17-2008, 09:12 PM #4
- By srock258 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2008, 06:19 AM
- By JavaForums in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 18Last Post: 02-07-2008, 06:40 AM
- By Jman in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2008, 03:33 AM
- By JavaJunkie1983 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-14-2008, 07:07 AM
- By Try2Live4God in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2007, 12:46 AM