Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Repeating words
- 08-16-2011, 04:52 AM #1
- 08-16-2011, 09:20 AM #2
I haven't seen that happen. Can you give a link?
- 08-17-2011, 01:58 AM #3
I am having trouble with my switches.
Very first line very first post: "tell it it to do"
It looks like it depends upon the size of the window you have the browser in. I am using Internet Explorer with it maximised.
Last edited by Junky; 08-17-2011 at 02:01 AM.
- 08-17-2011, 07:33 AM #4
Looks more like a rendering bug in IE. I couldn't reproduce the behavior with IE8/WinXP maximized @1600 X 900 or sized so that the line wraps before/after the word "it"
You wouldn't happen to be using IE6, would you? It's known to have such bugs.
- 08-18-2011, 01:19 AM #5
Yep IE6. We have been waiting on an upgrade to our OS for years. By the time we migrate to Windows 7 it will be obsolete. We have only just starting using Windows Server 2008.
- 08-18-2011, 05:42 AM #6
- By passingTime in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2011, 10:43 PM
- By Enterprize in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2011, 06:57 AM
- By mermaid in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2011, 04:59 PM
- By AbdulAziz Bader in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2010, 11:35 PM
- By adamg106 in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 04-22-2010, 07:09 AM