Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-09-2010, 10:58 PM #1
How to execute a .class file from a Rightclick
For those who would like to test a .class file in a command prompt window in Windows, here is a technique.
Create the following batch file - ExecClass.bat:
REM Execute a java class file - need to strip extension echo filename is %~n1 java %~n1 MORE
Use the Windows Explorer | Tools to add a commandline for the .class file:
Click on Tools menu
Click on Folder Options
Select File Types tab
Scroll down in the "Registered file types:" list until you see an entry for class.
Select the class entry.
Click the Advanced button
give the action a name like: Execute class file.
- By Splat in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2009, 06:26 AM
- By sirwiggles in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2009, 12:35 AM
- By futurpc in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2009, 08:45 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.utilReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2008, 08:32 PM
- By barney in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:13 AM