Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-10-2007, 02:07 PM #1levent Guest
Plugin to Prevent Newbies from Posting to Wrong Forum
I have installed a new plugin to the forum to prevent newbies from posting to wrong forum.
With this plugin, new users will need to confirm the destination forum for the new threads if their post count is less than 5. If member is not in the correct forum, he will be able to choose a different one from a drop-down menu, then continue with posting.
Below, you can see the screen shot of this functionality in action:
Let me know if you see any problems because of this plugin or if you have any feedback related to it.
Last edited by levent; 08-10-2007 at 02:12 PM.
- 08-12-2007, 01:07 PM #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
- By ajoshi in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2008, 11:14 AM
- By Java_Man in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2008, 04:15 AM
- By JavaForums in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 18Last Post: 02-07-2008, 06:40 AM
- By sajad.ar in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2008, 02:29 PM
- By raviprakash in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2008, 04:33 PM