Results 1 to 6 of 6
- 10-23-2009, 05:12 PM #1gcampton Guest
editing title and the [solved] prefix
I cannot see prefix solved after an hour of so of posting, if I try to edit the main post the solved prefix does not show up.
Additionally if you try to edit the title to simply add [SOLVED] in the title of the post it does not reflect back on the forum overview.
The prefix is allowed when creating the new post or editing the new post within 1 hour or so, but after that it seems to dissapear.
This is a double post, but no1 was responding to my other thread which was badly titled. There is a screenshot in the other post which shows what I mean.
other post click here <-----
keep in mind the [solved] is not the same as [SOLVED]
Last edited by gcampton; 10-27-2009 at 12:00 PM.
SWAG: what if you go back and edit the first post in the thread?
- 10-27-2009, 11:52 AM #3gcampton Guest
yep that's what I mean, here is an example again, of the first post... in THIS thread.
Last edited by gcampton; 10-27-2009 at 11:57 AM.
- 10-27-2009, 11:59 AM #4gcampton Guest
Additionally I will completely change the title of post. to show that it does not reflect back in the forum overviews.
the current title is
the prefix 'solved' and editing title.
Last edited by gcampton; 10-27-2009 at 12:02 PM.
- 10-27-2009, 12:21 PM #5gcampton Guest
ok I found the solved in an unusual place reading someones post in the lobby who had the same problem. The reason I assumed it was or should be in advanced mode is when you first create a post you can mark the thread as solved which is a drop-down box right next to the title of the post, which also shows for the first edit of an OP, but then seems to dissapear if second, or maybe after a certain amount of time. the drop-down box stayed next to the title everytime I clicked edit for approx. 1 hour then dissapeared, leaving me to conclude there is no way to mark a thread as solved.
it is also in the drop-down box "Thread tools" while NOT in edit mode, so easy to miss.
Last edited by gcampton; 10-27-2009 at 12:24 PM.
- 10-28-2009, 01:51 PM #6gcampton Guest
- By Sasarai in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2010, 04:57 PM
- By gcampton in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2009, 12:22 PM
- By sfe23 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 02-19-2009, 11:37 PM
- By keffie91 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 10-06-2008, 08:21 PM
- By trill in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:26 AM