Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-23-2009, 05:10 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Suggestion: Forum for possible projects
I've been working with Java on and off for a while now, and a keep running into the same problem: I have no idea what to program next. I also find that when I do figure out what to do next, it always ends up similar to something I have done before. I suggest we add a forum or subforum where members can post possible projects (without the code) and create a "walkthrough" for that project, so that:
A: People stuck with a similar project can find help without creating a new thread in New to Java or Advanced Java.
B: People like me who end up with nothing to program can find ideas of what they should make next.
I'm fairly sure that we don't have a forum or subforum for this. Tell me if I'm wrong!:oIf the above doesn't make sense to you, ignore it, but remember it - might be useful!
And if you just randomly taught yourself to program, well... you're just like me!
- By Singing Boyo in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 9Last Post: 06-02-2010, 01:07 PM
- By ashin in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2008, 01:26 PM
- By java_newbie in forum NetBeansReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2008, 12:45 PM
- By freddieMaize in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2008, 03:20 PM
- By JavaForums in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 18Last Post: 02-07-2008, 05:40 AM