Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: how to search for DXF?
- 11-29-2008, 10:43 PM #1
how to search for DXF?
Rather than just posting what is probably a faq, I wanted to search the forums for prior examples of the same question. But I can't.
I want to search for dxf, which is the autodesk/autocad file format. Specifically I'm looking for a java implemtation that can read dxf files.
But the forum software says that dxf is too short and can't be used.
What do I do now? Its not as if the file extension is longer, its just three characters, probably from the ancient dos 8.3 days.
- By i4ba1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2008, 03:43 PM
- By eayx in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2008, 11:51 AM
- By tranceluv in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-14-2008, 08:13 PM
- By Gilgamesh in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-26-2007, 04:45 AM
- By Marcus in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 06:51 AM