Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Java Forums Topics Meant for
- 07-15-2008, 05:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
Java Forums Topics Meant for
On the Front page of our Java forums there are plenty of topics and each topic is subdevided again for example General Java, Java SE, Java ME, Java EE and etc., and each into Java Announcements, New to Java, Advanced Java.
So what i like here is one thread inside the Sub Topic i.e for example
JavaSE-> Java Applets here what is this and why we use for in the Java information is needed. This information helps the newbie to know the topic and experience the code and interest on to particular subject.
By this very usefull this is I Like J2ME and i dont know the topics in them. But i inspired or you can say got interest whenever i use the Cellphone which is powered by java and came to know that all the games and applications are designed by the java. So, iam interested to learn that. But seeing the topics i should know what is this.
Ofcourse to know the topic we can read in the java documentaion but switching from this site to java.sun.com is not needed if the small information (if possible small example ) is provided here itself in each subtopic as a new thread which is at the top of all.
I think all the people will like this suggestion and i request you to do this.
- 07-21-2008, 11:04 PM #2
Sorry linuxswan... but I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to bring across... can anyone else assist linuxswan ?
JavaSE->Java Applets already exists.... so I'm not sure what you're trying to say....
- 07-22-2008, 12:30 AM #3
tree view list control
- By surot in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2008, 04:41 PM
- By veerusvpp in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2008, 09:26 AM
- By mctruck in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2008, 03:35 AM
- By jimJohnson in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2008, 06:11 AM
- By kks_krishna in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2008, 06:04 AM