Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-19-2012, 02:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
Hi, I need to display the struts form beans data in hierarchial format using dojo .
Hi, I am new to this dojo , json and ajax. So, any help regarding this prob is appreciated.
I have a folder structure data in Form bean. I want to represent the data in hierarchial format using the Dojo(It needs the json objects to represent the bean data) . Please help me.
I am explaining the structure below.
Manufacturer 1 - part1 - (file1,file2)
- part2 -( file3,file4 )
this data i have to show in the tree format. When i click on the manufacturer it should show the part1 and part2.
When i click on the part1, it should show the file1 and file2. When i click on the file1, the file name, file type, file size and the modified date should be displayed on the same page(We have to use Ajax for this) .
Last edited by Vijaysomani; 08-19-2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Explaining the scenario
- By dariusaron in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2011, 12:39 PM
- By anand12356 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2011, 02:26 PM
- By sgoyal in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2009, 05:12 AM
- By vk_satheesh in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2008, 12:48 PM
- By Santhosh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 03:20 PM