Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Struts.config problem
- 05-31-2012, 06:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
I am relatively new to java and google usually helps me enough to struggle through but I am having significant trouble with this.
I have 2 properties files in the struts config xml file
<message-resources parameter="resources.DatabaseProps" key="db"/>
I understand if there is more than one you need a key?
So, in my DatabaseProps.properties file I have this
I need it so that I can get the two properties in my java file, as these two need to be changeable so i can use different databases and tables.
I am having trouble getting the string database and table into my java code. Can you help me please?
Thanks in advance :)
- By ajeeb in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2009, 05:53 PM
- By Md Saim in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2008, 02:20 PM
- By vijayr in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2008, 09:33 PM
- By christina in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2008, 11:45 AM
- By Heather in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2008, 12:23 PM