Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: wsdl to java
- 05-17-2012, 12:59 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
wsdl to java
I have a wsdl url and i have created client stub java classes using wsdl2java utility of apache cxf.
Lets say according to wsdl :
then i Create a SomethingClient.java to access these classes, and get the port using Service class.
By using port i have submitted the content which have to be submitted as accordance with wsdl.
This is the short description what i have done to send some content/data to the server.
Now the problem is that i m having exception while sending the data and exception is
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProto colException(SOAP11Fault.java:178)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.cre ateException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:111)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandl er.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:108)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandl er.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:78)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke( SEIStub.java:107)
I have searched a lot here and there but didnt get any working solution.
Please help me for the same as i have struck very badly, any help will be really appriciate,
Give suggestion / Solution / ideas for where you think i m getting wrong.
thanks in advance:)
- By Jeeni101 in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2011, 02:42 PM
- By bijuphilipmani in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2011, 07:06 AM
- By nazeeramd75 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2011, 10:22 AM
- By kcjava in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2011, 07:36 PM
- By rarchana24 in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2010, 11:09 AM