Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-29-2011, 10:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
problem with formbean in request scope
In my application, we have some form beans, due to some constraints we kept those form beans in request scope.
we have VO object in the form bean.
I got the values in that VO in the response jsp page... when i modify the values and trying to update those values(resubmitting the form), the form bean instance is again creating.
To do that update successfully, i need the values present in that VO object.
Is there any way to keep those values in Form bean without going for session scope???
Thanks in advance
- By jlennards in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2011, 04:32 AM
- By advan in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:30 PM
- By rkpasunoori in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2008, 05:43 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2008, 10:06 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2007, 12:46 PM